Huarizo

Huarizo
Leonardo

Friday, February 11, 2011

The newspaper article is out today!

Here it is, much anticipated, and like all journalists are forced to, Carie asked Richard his age, but thankfully that information did not make it into the article. Not that it matters, which is exactly my point, and when I wrote for the paper up in the Springs, I argued with my editors about such trivial information not mattering at all. Does it matter how old an artist is if the work speaks for itself? Does it matter how old the farmer is? Maybe if he's turning a hundred and one and still farming strong. Anyway, I have strayed from the purpose of this post, which was to share this great article, thank Carie and Jeff for the story and photo, and invite everyone out for the barn raising!


Earthbag Building Blitz article

No comments:

Post a Comment